Tree and shrub removal is highly technical, and yet a delicate task that requires highly qualified professionals. There is an element of danger in a tree removal if not performed correctly and adherence to safety measures aren’t taken could result in property damage or injury to both the crew members and customers. Therefore, it is important to hire proven, highly skilled Tree Service crews. Lawn and landscape firms do not normally employ personnel trained in tree removal operations which can result in tremendous liability for the client if something goes wrong.
When looking for a tree or shrub removal service make sure they come out and assess the project before giving a bid or estimate. Make sure you as the right questions such as:
- Is the person giving the bid an arborist?
- What kind of insurance do they have and what does it cover?
- What is the time frame for the project?
- What does the process look like? Do they own the right equipment or are they renting?
- Do they clean up after the project is complete or is this something you will have to do when they are done?
Get more than one estimate, and don’t always take the lowest bid. More often than not the lowest bid is not always the best choice.
At Oasis Tree Service we continually provide regular trainings for all our team members on tree removal services, equipment and safety protocols. We are fully licensed and properly insured for all jobs large and small. All equipment used is company owned, and we always clean up and remove all branches, leaves and debris caused by the our services. While we do all we can to ensure fair, affordable pricing to all our customers, a totally happy client is what we strive for.